Sunny Side Toast Recipe
Cost per recipe $3.83 view details
- Lay the bread on a cutting board and cut a circle out of the center (the easiest way to do this is with a cookie cutter or the rim of a glass).
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in skillet.
- Working in batches (however many slices will fit in your skillet) lay bread in the hot skillet and allow to cook for about 30 seconds, then flip.
- Crack an egg into the hole in the center of each slice of bread.
- Continue cooking until eggs have reached desired texture.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, cinnamon, and powdered sugar to taste on each.
- Circles cut from center of bread can be cooked in a similar manner and served with the toast.
- Top with pancake syrup if desired.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 532g|
|Calories from Fat 367||32%|
|Total Fat 40.82g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 12.05g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 140.34g||37%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g||34%|