Summertime Cube Steak Dinner Recipe
Here's a quick, colorful and delicious recipe that uses garden fresh vegetables. It's sure to please even the most picky of eaters.
The recipe calls for canned diced chili tomatoes. You can use two cups diced fresh tomato or 1 pint cherry tomato, quartered or 1 pint grape tomato, sliced in half. Place in a small bowl and add 3/4 teaspoon chili powder; toss to mix. Let rest for 30 minutes before using, include the juice that accumulated.
You can easily replace the beef cubed steak with pork cutlets or venison cutlets.
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Lb. Beef Cubed Steak (4 Oz. Each)
- 10.75 Oz. Can Campbell's® Condensed Beefy Mushroom Soup (Tip)
- 1 Small Onion, Sliced Into 12 Wedges
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Small Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Small Yellow Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 29 Oz. Can Red Gold Diced Tomatoes Chili Ready, Undrained
- 2 Tbsp. Tomato Ketchup
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 383g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 228||54%|
|Total Fat 25.38g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 8.33g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 25.89g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|