Summer Breakfast Cocktail of Berries, Mango, Apple and Mint Recipe
Cost per serving $2.77 view details
- 2 Green Apples (peeled and chopped)
- 1 Pink Lady Apple (peeled and chopped)
- 1 Mango
- 1 cup of Frozen Mixed Berries (or fresh)
- 1 handful of Mint
- 1/4 cup of Kefir or normal yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- Let the fruit, mint and yoghurt all tango together in the blender.
- Stir through the flaxseed just before serving, because otherwise it swells up and will be more like a jelly than a smoothie!
- You could also add a tablespoon of liquid chlorophyll for a bit of extra green goodness!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 317g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 129||46%|
|Total Fat 14.41g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 1.38g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 41.4g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.9g||30%|