Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
We love this soup served with a little grated white cheddar on top and some good crusty bread! Even my 6yr old loves this soup, he likes to scoop it with tortilla chips. Using frozen peppers speeds up time prep time. This tastes even better the next day.
- 2 lbs ground Beef
- 1 - 28oz can of Diced tomatoes w/italian herbs
- 1 - 10oz can on tomato soup
- 1 - carton of beef broth
- 1 - jar of spagetti sauce
- 1 + 1/2 bag of frozen diced green peppers (or 2 lg green peppers diced)
- 1 Large sweet onion diced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1-2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups cooked rice
- garlic salt, onion powder, salt and pepper
- In a large pot brown ground beef and saute onions with it, season with garlic salt onion powder and pepper. If using fresh peppers add then and cook with the meat till soft. Drain meat
- Over medium heat add frozen green peppers to the meat cook for 3 or 4 mins and add minced garlic cook 1 minute more.
- Add all tomatoes, tomato soup, beef broth and spagetti sauce mix well bring to a boil. add up to a cup of water if its to thick.
- Add brown sugar and vinegar to taste.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 to 40 mins stirring occasionally.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Add rice and heat through.
- Serve with some grated cheddar.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 289g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 200||46%|
|Total Fat 22.15g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 8.91g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.14g|
|Total Carbs 33.74g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|