Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe
Mouth watering tasty goodness. Great for parties or a back yard bar-b-q. Dozens of potential variations.
Cost per serving $0.37 view details
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and ribs.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with cream cheese.
- Wrap each stuffed jalapeno with one slice of bacon.
- Place on baking sheet & cook for approximately 30 minutes or until bacon is golden brown.
- Variations: Use poblano peppers instead of jalapenos for a milder flavor. Bell peppers or small sweet peppers work well, also. Use turkey bacon for a healthier alternative. Try mixing chopped cilantro, green chives, or other fresh herbs with the cream cheese, or mix with crumbled (browned & drained) breakfast sausage. Add shredded cheddar or monterey jack cheese before wrapping with bacon.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 41g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 129||87%|
|Total Fat 14.47g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 5.93g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|