Strawberry Mousse Cake Recipe
- Ingredients for Biscuit Base :
- 150gm digestive biscuits, finely crushed
- 50gm ground toasted almond
- 125gm butter, melted
- Ingredients for Strawberry Mousse :
- 200gm fresh strawberries
- 120gm sugar
- 1 tspn strawberry paste(optional)
- 25gm gelatine
- 100ml water
- 400ml whipping cream
- combine all ingredients and mix well, then press mixture onto a 8" spring form pan and leave chill untill set
- cook ingredients (A) over low heat until sugar dissolved.
- dissolve gelatine into water then stir into mixture (A).
- finally, fold in whipped cream and mix to combine.
- spread mixture to biscuit base pan and leave chilled to set.
- then decorate the top with grated chocolates
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner