Strawberry Cream Fridge-Cake Recipe
Another no-bake cake recipe that I learned. I make this whenever I have friends over and they never get enough everytime!
- 2packs lady fingers (or graham crumbs)
- 2 cans thick cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 packs fresh strawberries
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- In a deep bowl, mix the thick cream and the condensed milk together. Set aside.
- Line up the lady fingers in a rectangular deep dish.
- Alternating with the cream mixture; I usually make 4 layers.
- Top the last layer with the remaining cream mixture.
- Finish the surface with sliced fresh strawberries.
- Chill in the fridge for 6hours or more. Overnight is best to let the cream set well.
- Once set, slice each portions and drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner