Strawberries & Cream Pie Pops Recipe
Cost per serving $0.69 view details
- 2 frozen deep dish pie shell
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) seedless strawberry jam
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) strawberry cream cheese
- 6 lollipop sticks 4 inch/10 cm long
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
- 1. Remove pie shells from freezer and allow to thaw at room temperature for 10 â 15 minutes. Remove shells from foil onto a clean, flat, lightly floured work surface. If cracks appear in pastry, press together and repair using fingers moistened with water.
- 2. Cut out six shapes from each pie shell using a cookie cutter no larger than 3 inches (8 cm) in diameter.
- 3. Press a lollipop stick gently against 6 pastry cut outs. Approximately 1 Â¼ â 1 Â½ inches (3 â 4 cm) of stick should overlap the pastry.
- 4. Mix jam and cream cheese together and divide evenly between 6 cut outs, mounding in centre and leaving a Â¼-inch (5 mm) border.
- 5. Brush edges of pastry around the filling with beaten egg. Top with remaining cut outs. Gently press edges together, and crimp with a fork.
- 6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until pastry is golden. Allow to cool completely before decorating or serving.
- Tip: Dust with icing sugar or decorate with coloured icing when cool.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 95g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 201||50%|
|Total Fat 22.29g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 6.33g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 44.46g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|