Stir Fried Chinese Greens With Ginger Oyster And Soy Sauce Recipe
Cost per serving $0.66 view details
- 400 gm mixed chinese greens pak choy bok choy chinese broccoli (gai faro) baby spinach
- 3 Tbsp. walnut oil
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. thinly sliced ginger
- 4 x spring onions
- 2 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 pch sugar
- 1 x juice of 1 lime
- 1 x salt and freshly grnd black pepper
- Remove any blemished outside stalks from the greens.
- Put the spinach to one side so which you can add in it to the wok or possibly pan at the last minute as it cooks very quickly.
- Prepare the rest of the chinese greens; I normally cut the chinese broccoli into strips and the pak and bok choy into quarters.
- Plunge the greens into boiling water for about 1 1/2 min till just tender and drain well.
- Put the oil and the ginger into a very large warm wok or possibly other suitable pan and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add in the finely shredded spring onions and the rest of the ingredients apart from the seasoning.
- Stir then add in the spinach and toss so which everything is coated in sauce.
- The vegetables will sizzle and stirfry. The oyster and soy sauce will reduce just coating the greens.
- At this point season to taste.
- Stir fry for a further minute and serve immediately.
- For this dish I use any mix of good chinese greens I can get my hands on.
- It's tasty and very quick to make.
- Serves 4
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 42g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 121||90%|
|Total Fat 13.66g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.42g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.99g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|