Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Light You Can Now Make at Home Recipe
This Starbucks creation, which cuts the fat, carbs and calories of the original Frappuccino is a top-seller with coffee-house regulars. Starbucks says their light version is 54% fewer calories per serving than the original Frappuccino. Sounds pretty good so we’ve tackled a skinny recipe to enjoy at home. Our favorite is their caramel one. We’ve cut the fat and calories by using 1% milk, mostly Splenda and just a little sugar. Adding just a small amount of sugar really adds to the taste. You really don’t need much. The skinny on ours is 132 calories and 1.8g fat. This includes a little light whipped cream and caramel drizzle on top. A Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Light has 152 calories and 1.3 grams of fat not including whipped cream or caramel drizzle. Sit down, relax and enjoy this rich tasting, chilly treat. Have fun skinny sipping!
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 3- made with nonfat milk, no sugar, only Splenda. Includes toppings
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 4
Skinny Facts: for a (12oz) serving including 2 tablespoons light whipped cream and a little caramel drizzle
133 calories, 1.8g fat, 3g protein 26g carbs, 0g fiber, 9g sugar, 126mg sodium
- â cup double-strength coffee, chilled, see prep tip
- â cup (1%) low-fat milk, see substitution tip
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 4 packages Splenda, Equal, or other sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1Â½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2Â¾ cups ice
- Light whipped cream
- 1Â½ teaspoons caramel topping
- 1. Combine chilled coffee, milk, caramel topping, Splenda, sugar, vanilla and ice in a blender. Blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth. Pour into 2 glasses.
- 3. Top each glass with 2 tablespoons whipped cream and drizzle about Â¾ teaspoon caramel topping over each.
- 4. Serve at once with a straw.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 367g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 14||12%|
|Total Fat 1.55g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.94g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.91g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|