St. Patrick's Day Frozen Dessert Recipe
Cost per serving $0.21 view details
- 7 ounce Cookies 'n' Mint Chocolate (HERSHEY'S), broken into pcs
- 1/4 c. Water
- 1 x Egg, slightly beaten
- 1 c. Cool whipping cream
- 10 x HERSHEY'S Nuggets Chocolates (any variety), minced into 1/4" pcs
- 1. In medium microwave-safe bowl, place candy bar pcs and water.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1-1/2 min or possibly till chocolate is melted and mix is blended when stirred; stir in beaten egg. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 to 1-1/2 min or possibly till mix is very warm, but not boiling; cold to lukewarm.
- 2. In small bowl, beat whipping cream till stiff; fold into chocolate mix.
- 3. Line muffin c. (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with foil bake c.. Fill prepared muffin c. about 3/4 full with chocolate mix; sprinkle tops with minced candy. Cover; freeze till hard. Allow to stand at room temperature about 10 min before serving to soften slightly.
- Freeze leftover c.. 10 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 22g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 43||90%|
|Total Fat 4.88g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.37g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|