Spinach Strawberry Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $1.54 view details
- 1 1/2 lbs. of fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Another Tbsp. olive oil set aside
- 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. of sugar
- 2 tsp. of green onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp. of paprika
- 1/4 tsp. of White Wine Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 Tbsp. of pine nuts
- Using a small skillet and medium heat with the tablespoon of oil, sautee pine nuts until golden brown. Set aside.
- After washing, tear spinach into bite-size pieces, rinse again and spin dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, paprika and Worcestershire sauce.
- Using a large glass bowl, toss the spinach, strawberries and pine nuts.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 119g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 92||74%|
|Total Fat 10.47g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.37g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.89g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|