Spinach Ball Appetizers Recipe
Spinach Ball Appetizers is an easy and delicious recipe for a holiday, event or any large family gathering and is also a healthy, low fat, low calories, low sugars, low sodium, low carbohydrates, diabetic, heart-healthy, WeightWatchers (2) PointsPlus recipe. Made with: frozen spinach, stuffing mix, eggs, Parmesan cheese, onion and mushrooms.
- Non-Stick cooking spray
- 1 (6 oz) box stuffing mix for chicken
- 1-2/3 cups hot water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, cut up
- 2 (10 oz) boxes frozen chopped spinach, (thawed, well drained, patted dry)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Mix together the stuffing mix, hot water and butter in a large bowl until blended.
- Add in remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Shape into 60 (1-inch) balls. Place in a single layer on 2 rimmed baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 43g|
|Recipe makes 30 servings|
|Calories from Fat 33||62%|
|Total Fat 3.76g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.88g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.07g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|