Spicy Corn Dip Recipe
Spicy Corn Dip is an easy recipe for a great dip for your spicy food crowds. It would go well with tortilla chips and/or cut up veggies. It is also a very healthy, low calories, low fat, low sugars, low cholesterol, low sodium, low carbohydrates, diabetic, heart healthy and Weight Watchers (1) PointsPlus per serving recipe. A very cheesy and spicy dip.
- Non-Stick cooking spray
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed, well drained
- 1 (8 oz) bar Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup fine shred 2% Mexican four cheese blend
- 1 tbsp finely chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix all ingredients except chili powder until blended.
- Spread onto bottom of a 9" pie pan sprayed with cooking spray;
- sprinkle with chili powder.
- Bake 20 minutes or until dip is heated through and top is golden brown.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 28g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 20||51%|
|Total Fat 2.28g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.23g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.81g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|