Spicy Chicken Filling for Flautas, Quesadillas, and Tamales Recipe
This filling is perfect for quesadillas, tamales, and flautas, not requiring a substantial amount of filling, such as enchiladas, or tacos, as this recipe is very rich.
Servings: 2.5 cups
Cost per serving $3.30 view details
- 1 recipe Homemade Chicken Broth
- Shredded chicken from above recipe.
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3-4 tbs. Tex-Mex Diablo Dust or taco seasoning
- 1 cup your favorite shredded cheese (I like extra sharp cheddar)
- 1 tbs. cilantro
- 1 can rotel, drained
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Mix chicken with other ingredients.
- Will not freeze.
- Please note that the best video about how to make tamales is a 2/2/2011 one from allrecipes.com, but I don't know how to link it here. Any help appreciated.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 753g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1173||67%|
|Total Fat 131.07g||164%|
|Saturated Fat 49.45g||198%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.45g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|