Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp Recipe
With an early fall harvest, spaghetti squash is available at the Farmer’s Market or at your local grocery store. This recipe only takes about 15 minutes of prep time. It’s healthy, sustainable, and easy to prepare!
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, cut lengthwise
- 1 pound medium to large sized wild caught shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon plus an extra 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus an extra 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Drizzle olive oil and season squash with salt and pepper.
- Place cut side down in a baking dish. Add some water and roast until tender for about 45-60 minutes.
- Let the squash cool.Meanwhile, heat your skillet. Toss shrimp with 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice season with salt and pepper.SautÃ© until cooked through for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- If squash is cool, begin to scoop seeds from squash and with a fork, scrape flesh into a bowl. Add shrimp, lemon juice,and 1 tablespoon oil to bowl. Toss to combine ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, parsley, and serve!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner