Southwestern Cube Steak Dinner Recipe
Cost per serving $4.30 view details
- 1/2 Lb. Beef Cube Steaks (4 Oz. Each)
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil, Divided
- 1/4 Tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1/8 Tsp. Salt
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground Cayenne or Chipotle Pepper
- 2 Slices Monterrey Jack or Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Onion
- 4 Slices Green Bell or Pablano Pepper Rings
- 4 Slices Red Bell Pepper Rings
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- In a large skillet, cook steaks in 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Sprinkle with the oregano, salt and cayenne/chipotle pepper. Top each with a slice of cheese; cover and cook for 1 minute or until melted; remove and keep warm.
- Drain dripping's. In the same skillet, sauté the onion, pepper rings in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic, sauté one minute. Spoon over steaks and serve with rice.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 559g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 361||63%|
|Total Fat 40.58g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 13.46g||54%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 24.01g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.0g||27%|