SOUTH INDIAN FILTER COFFEE USING ITALIAN MOKA POT Recipe
I'm not a big coffee lover until my college days. But now I'm trying different coffee with different coffee maker with my husband who is a coffee geek. Lately I stumbled upon Italian Moka pot and I wanted to give it a try. Though there are lot of bad reputation of using a moka pot, I really love the flavor and the intensity it delivers. Here is my own twist and my recipe for a good latte which can soothe you any time of the day.
- Boil 100 ml + 1 tbsp of Water in a kettle to 200 degree C.
- In a moko pot, there are three parts upper, middle and lower part.
- Put 2 Tbsp of Coffee in a middle part.Keep it aside.
- Pour hot water to a lower part, from that take 1 tbsp of water and put it into the middle part containing coffee, for preinfusion.
- Using fork, put holes in the preinfused coffee.
- Now assemble the moka pot and place it in the edges of the stove for 2 mins on medium-low flame.
- You can see coffee on upper part just like fountain,in this stage switch off the stove.
- mix this coffee concentrate with milk and sugar.
- Hot flavorful coffee is ready.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 292g|
|Calories from Fat 45||36%|
|Total Fat 5.03g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.89g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.39g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|