Sodhi (coconut milk stew) Recipe
Cost per serving $2.53 view details
- 1/2 litre fresh coconut milk
- 1 medium size tomato (sliced thinly)
- 1 medium size onion (sliced)
- 3 green chillies (slit into 2 and cut into pieces)
- 1 teaspoons of fenugreek
- 1 teaspoons of saffron powder (kunyit)
- 1 tablespoon lime/lemon juice
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage (cut into big pieces)
- Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients except and cabbage in a pot.
- Let is simmer over low heat until just heated through..
- Add cabbage and lime juice.
- Mix and stir cabbage into gravy.
- Remove from heat.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 173g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||7%|
|Total Fat 0.39g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.74g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|