Smoky Pork Ribs with Chipotle Maple BBQ Sauce Recipe
This recipe is an all-time favorite! These ribs are quick easy to prep, especially when using a smoker bag, and take minutes to clean up! The best thing about this recipe is that you can smoke your ribs right in your oven! The ingredients are available on our website at www.bigacres.com or at your local gourmet grocery store (check our site for locations).
- 3 pounds country-style pork ribs, rinsed and dried
- 3 tablespoons Big Acres Stellar Steak Rub
- 1 SAVU Hickory Smoker Bag
- 1 bottle Big Acres Chipotle Maple BBQ Sauce
- Sprinkle steak rub over ribs and place inside smoker bag with space around each rib. Close bag tightly (fold 3 times to be sure) and place on preheated grill or oven (475 degrees). Cook for 1.25 hours. Remove from grill or oven. Cut open bag and place under broiler for 5 minutes (for crispy ribs). Pour warm BBQ Sauce over ribs and serve immediately.