Slow Cooker Greek Pork Sandwiches Recipe
Cost per serving $0.88 view details
- 2 Lbs. Pork Boneless Shoulder Roast, Trimmed of Fat
- 1 Tbsp. Greek Seasoning
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Garlic, Minced
- 16 Each Pita Breads
- 2 Medium Cucumbers, Cut Crosswise In Half & Sliced Thin
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Chopped
- If pork is tied, remove strings or netting. Place pork in 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with Greek seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise and garlic in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Remove pork from cooker; place on cutting board. Shred pork, using 2 forks. Return pork to cooker and mix well. Spread 2 tablespoons garlic mayonnaise on each pita fold bread. Top each with 1/4 cup shredded pork, cucumber and tomato.
- Tip: The attached recipe goes great with this. I replace the garlic mayo with Feta Chip Dip and do not use the chopped tomatoes.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 119g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 132||52%|
|Total Fat 14.9g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 2.66g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.84g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|