Slow Cooker Baked Beans Recipe
Slow Cooker Baked Beans is a super easy recipe to prepare in the slow cooker. Made with canned beans and a blend of ketchup, molasses and spices! Using the canned beans allows this dish to be ready in 2 hours. Perfect side dish for any BBQ
Cost per serving $0.43 view details
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup True Made Foods ketchup, or ketchup of choice
- 1 Tablespoon molasses
- 1 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- In a slow cooker, add chopped onion, ketchup, molasses,spicy brown mustard, cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, dark brown sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the drained black beans, dark red beans, and light red beans.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 102g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 8||3%|
|Total Fat 0.98g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.24g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 51.15g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g||32%|