Skinny, Mini, Meringue Kisses for Valentine’s Day Recipe
Bake for your sweetheart, family or friends these “melt in your mouth” little kisses. There are very few desserts out there that are totally guilt-free. Happily, these bite-size gems are. What a dream come true with each kiss having just 12.7 calories, 0 grams of fat and 0 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS! They have such a lovely vanilla flavor you don’t need to add the M&M’s at all, if you don’t want to. These Valentine’s Day kisses are the perfect sweet ending to a romantic evening or anytime. I love making them all year around with regular colored M&M’s.
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Â½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- â teaspoon salt
- Â¾ cup white sugar
- 75 M&Mâs, I bought a large bag of Valentineâs Day red, pink and white M&Mâs, see shopping tip
- 1 tablespoon pink or red sugar
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or coat with cooking spray.
- In an electric mixer or large bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Add the vanilla, cream of tartar and salt. Beat on high until stiff peaks form. It should look like marshmallow cream. Add the sugar 1 tablespoon at a time and beat until glossy and smooth.
- Drop the batter by a rounded teaspoon size onto the pan. Itâs ok to place close together as they donât spread much.
- Press 1 M&M candy into each and sprinkle with a pinch of sugar. You should only use a small pinch for each.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Turn off oven and do not open door. Allow to cool in the oven for at least 3 hours. No peaking! They can stay in the unopened oven overnight, if desired.
- Store in an airtight container and these kisses will keep for several weeks.
- Shopping Tip
- This time of year the supermarkets sell festive colored bags of M&Mâs for Valentineâs Day.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 2g|
|Recipe makes 75 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.19g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|