Skinny Lemon Glazed Chicken, Sweet and Sassy Recipe
This spectacular sweet and spicy lemon glazed chicken will make your taste buds sizzle! Studies show eating spicy food is good-for-you. It’s one of my favorite ways to make chicken! The skinny for each serving, 236 calories, 4 grams of fat and 6 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. It’s super fast to make and fabulously delicious!
- Â¾ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Â½ teaspoon salt
- Â¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 (4 oz each) chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, (1 pound total)
- Â¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Â¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco Sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Cooking spray
- In a shallow dish, add bread crumbs, garlic, salt, pepper and blend together. Dredge both sides of chicken in crumb mixture
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, honey and Tabasco. Set aside.
- Coat a large non-stick pan with cooking spray. Add olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add chicken, cover and sautÃ© until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes on each side. Remove chicken to a plate.
- Add lemon-honey glaze to pan. Cook for about 30 seconds until syrupy. Return cooked chicken to pan, flipping chicken once to coat with the glaze.
- Remove from pan and serve.
- Makes 4 servings (each serving, 4 ounces)
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 65g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 40||22%|
|Total Fat 4.54g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.72g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.91g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|