Sizzling Sweet Pork Belly Recipe
Fresh pork belly is hard to cut through. My suggestion is, to leave the fresh pork belly in the freezer for an hour or so before cutting.
This is another easy to cook recipe and delicious!!!
You will be torn between watching your weight or get a second serving! Now that is a good eat!
**you can get the sweet soy sauce from most of Chinese Market
- 1 lbs Pork Belly (with skin on)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or peanut oil
- 2 thin slices of ginger
- 1 big clove of garlic (you can omit, if you want to)
- 1/4 cup of sweet soy sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper
- Julienne the pork belly, approx. 1/4"x1/4". Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok on medium high heat. Then stir-in the ginger for a minute.
- Then stir-in the pork belly. Change the heat to high. Keep stirring for 2 minutes or so, until the meat is no longer pink on the outside.
- Stir-in the garlic at this point.
- Then mix-in the sweet soy sauce and keep stirring for another 4-5 minutes. Stir-in white pepper before you take it out from the heat.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 260g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1129||91%|
|Total Fat 125.48g||157%|
|Saturated Fat 41.8g||167%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 3.9g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|