Sir Cedric Recipe
Cost per serving $1.73 view details
- Quarter, core and boil a medium sized head of cabbage.
- When done, drain thoroughly and allow to cool.
- Brown 2lbs Ground Beef add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain when browned and set aside.
- Line the bottom of a casserole dish with cooked, well drained cabbage leaves.
- Add a layer of ground beef.
- Add a layer of condensed tomato soup.
- Add a layer of sliced or shredded American cheese.
- Repeat and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and center is warm (about 30minutes)
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 417g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 361||60%|
|Total Fat 40.01g||50%|
|Saturated Fat 19.01g||76%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.35g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|