Sinfully Delicious Gluten Free Brownies Recipe
These are absolutely delicious. I learned to cook gluten free when my spouse was diagnosed Celiac. These are the only brownie I eat now, due to flavor and texture. These brownies are unbelievably good and I am sure they will become your favorite too.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 box Jello instant chocolate pudding
- 1/4 cup millet flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3 large eggs
- 8 tablespoons of Crisco butter flavored Shortening
- 3 Hershey's special dark candy bars (1.4 oz.)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup water (may not use all of it)
- Mix the sugar,salt, Jello pudding, millet flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, and xanthan gum together thoroughly with a whisk in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Mix the 3 large eggs in a separate bowl with a whisk until smooth and set aside.
- Heat the Crisco shortening in a double boiler until melted. Break the Hershey's Special Dark candy bars into pieces and add it to the Crisco, stirring constantly until thoroughly blended.
- Add the whipped eggs and the melted chocolate mixture to the dry ingredients and blend into a very thick batter.
- Sprinkle in water (approximately 1/4 to 1/2 cup) to desired consistency. It should be very thick but not dry.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a nonstick muffin tin. Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin tin and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Test with a toothpick in center, it shouldnât come away totally clean if you want a chewy fudge brownie center, so check them near the side.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 48g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 23||17%|
|Total Fat 2.6g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.38g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.74g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|