Simple Summer Crab Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $2.43 view details
- 1/2 of 1 pound pkg. Creamette Rotelle, uncooked
- 1 (7 ounce.) can crab meat, rinsed, liquid removed and cartilage removed
- 1 1/2 c. minced celery
- 1 c. frzn peas, cooked and liquid removed
- 1/2 c. sliced stuffed green olives
- 1/4 c. sliced green onions
- 2 hard cooked Large eggs, minced
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. bottled Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Prepare Creamette Rotelle according to package directions; drain. In medium bowl, combine rotelle, crab, celery, peas, olives, onion and Large eggs.
- In small bowl, blend mayonnaise, Thousand Island dressing, seasoned salt and white pepper. Add in to salad mix; toss to mix. Cover; refrigeratethoroughly. Chill leftovers. 6 to 8 servings.
- Note: Omit mayonnaise and substitute Italian dressing in place of Thousand Island to create a great pasta salad.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 137g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 190||74%|
|Total Fat 21.42g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 3.08g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.87g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|