Simple Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
I found out about this sauce when I ordered some steaks from Schwan's and fell in love with it. I have tried a lot of recipes but this has come close, and now thanks to a new restaurant in McAllen "SOLO EMPANADAS", now I can enjoy it when ever I want without having to make it. By the way this tastes great on pork, chicken, toasted bread (as a dipping sauce) and believe it or not french fries. Enjoy!!!!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup sherry vinegar
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (I prefer lime juice)
- 6 large cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- Just throw it all in a food processor or a blender and puree.
- Simple and easy just the way I like things.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 326g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 489||84%|
|Total Fat 55.34g||69%|
|Saturated Fat 7.77g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.06g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||19%|