Shashlik with Arabian Touch Recipe
Shashlik is a Russian dish but popular all around the globe. I have given some Arabian spice touch to this dish.
Cost per serving $0.73 view details
- Boneless Chicken 1/2 kg
- Red Onion (Cubes of single layer ) from 1 large onion
- Tomatoes Cubes (Seed and pulpless) from 2 large tomatoes
- Capsicum Cubes (Seed and pulpless) from 2 large capsicum
- Garlic crushed 1 medium pod
- Ginger crushed 2 inch long piece
- Pomegranate juice 4 tablespoon
- Or if not available use lemon juice
- Lemon Juice 2 tablespoon
- Olive Oil as desired for grilling or saute
- Garnish: Mint leaves and Lemon wedges
- Salt to taste
- Chilli to taste
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seed powder 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper 1 teaspoon
- For Arabian Touch Add;
- Sumak powder 2 teaspoon
- Allspice 1 teaspoon
- White pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Coat spices, garlic ginger paste, pomegranate juice (lemon juice) on chicken cubes and keep aside for marination.
- Now take pre-soaked wooden skewers insert onion cube then chicken cube, then capsicum cube and chicken cube, then tomatoe cube and chicken cube and onion cube at last.
- Now take 2 table spoon olive oil in a frying pan add 3-4 wooden skewers with chicken cube and vegetables and saute over low flame till chicken is tender. (It will take 10-15 minutes) OR grill over charcoal fire. Brush oil during grilling over charcoal fire.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon wedges
- Delicious Shashlik is ready Serve with Naan and Mint raiat
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 175g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 117||55%|
|Total Fat 13.01g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3.71g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.44g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|