SHAMI KABAB (BURGER WITH SPICES) Recipe
Cost per serving $1.01 view details
- 1/2 kg. chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 kg. ground mutton
- 1 c. chane ke dhal (split chickpeas)
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic paste (5 cloves garlic)
- 1 tbsp. ginger paste (1 inch ginger)
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. garam masala powder
- 4 c. water
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. finely chopped green chili
- 2 tbsp. chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp. chopped mint leaves
- 1 egg white
- Combine the first 10 ingredients in a pan. Simmer for 30 minutes or until meat and lentils are tender and water is dried up.
- Add salt, lemon, green chili, coriander, mint and egg white. Mix well.
- Grind in a food processor.
- Take 3 tbsp. of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Flatten it with palms.
- Shallow fry until both sides turn brown.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 217g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 487||91%|
|Total Fat 54.0g||68%|
|Saturated Fat 24.75g||99%|
|Trans Fat 0.05g|
|Total Carbs 3.8g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|