Sausage Cheddar Balls Recipe
Cost per serving $0.25 view details
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Â½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Â½ cup milk
- Â½ tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 Â½ tsp chopped fresh parsley or Â½ tsp dried
- Barbecue sauce if desired
- Heat oven to 350ÂºF. Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x2x1 inch. Stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
- Want to make these savory cheese balls ahead? Your options are many! You can:
- Cover and refrigerate unbaked balls up to 24 hours. Bake as directed.
- Cover and freeze unbaked balls up to 1 month. Heat oven to 350ÂºF. Place frozen balls on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brown.
- Bake as directed; cover and freeze up to 1 month. Heat oven to 350ÂºF. Place frozen balls on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through.
- Bake as directed; cover and freeze up to 1 month. Place 6 frozen balls on microwavable plate. Loosely cover with waxed paper. Microwave on High 45 seconds to 1 minute or until heated through.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 29g|
|Recipe makes 50 servings|
|Calories from Fat 61||60%|
|Total Fat 6.89g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3.21g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 5.11g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|