Salmon and Vegetable Chowder Recipe
Cost per serving $2.17 view details
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth, divided
- 2 cup diced peeled potatoes
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14 3/4 oz) cream-style corn
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk (or half & half0
- 2 cups cooked salmon chunks, or 1 can (14.75 oz) salmon, drained and skin removed
- In 2 1/2 qt.saucepan cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in 1/4 cup of the broth until tender.
- Add potatoes, carrots, salt, dill and remaining broth. Cover and simmer 20 minutes or til vegetables are tender.
- Add zucchini and simmer 5 minutes covered.
- Add corn, milk and salmon, stir and heat until warmed through.
- Yield: About 7 cups.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 393g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 141||39%|
|Total Fat 15.79g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 5.34g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.79g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|