Salmon And Smoked Salmon Rolls With Dill Sauce Recipe
Cost per serving $2.04 view details
- Â Â This looks like sushi, but it's really a new way to present the familiar
- Â Â Passover fish course.
- 1 x (1 1/2) lb. center-cut salmon fillet
- 6 lrg zucchini (each about 7 inches long and 1 1/2 inches thick), trimmed
- 1Â 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 3/4 c. plus 3 Tbsp. minced fresh dill
- 7 tsp white wine vinegar
- 6 ounce smoked salmon (not lox), coarsely minced
- 3 Tbsp. minced dill pickle
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Steam till just opaque in center, about 15 min. Cold completely.
- Line baking sheet with paper towels. Slice sufficient 1/8 inch-thick lengthwise strips from center portion of each zucchini to make 24. Steam in batches till just tender but very pliable, about 3 min. Transfer to prepared baking sheet; pat dry.
- Whisk mayonnaise, 3/4 c. dill and vinegar in small bowl. Season dill sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- Flake salmon coarsely into large bowl, discarding skin and bones. Gently fold in smoked salmon, pickle, remaining 3 Tbsp. dill and 1/4 c. dill sauce.
- Place 1 rounded Tbsp. salmon mix at end of each zucchini strip. Roll up strips, enclosing salmon. Place rolls seam side down on platter. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Place rolls on paper towels. Cover rolls and sauce separately; chill.)
- Serve rolls with remaining dill sauce.
- Makes 8 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 304g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 338||86%|
|Total Fat 38.14g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 5.57g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.99g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|