Sago Gula Melaka (Pudding) Recipe
Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- White sago (I used about 150g)
- Thick coconut milk - heat through gently and chilled
- 1 piece (about 200g) palm sugar - simmer with some water to get a thick syrup and chilled
- 4-5 pandan leaves
- Soak sago for 1 hour and rinse a couple of times.
- Boil water till it simmers.
- Add sago and pandan leaves.
- Stir in between and as soon as the sago becomes translucent and clear,drain away water.
- Rinse under cold/running water to cool down.
- Press sago into one big mould or smaller moulds/pudding cups.
- Cool down and leave it in the fridge to chill.
- For serving, gently slide sago on a serving bowl/cup.
- Drizzle/submerge with milk and palm sugar.
- Top up with fruits.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 0g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|