ROCKY ROAD SQUARES: Recipe
Cost per serving $0.35 view details
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi - sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (14 - ounce ) can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 ( 10 ounce ) package white marshmallows
- ( I also added a big Tablespoon of peanut butter )
- In top of a double boiler, melt chocolate morsels with Eagle Brand milk and butter. Remove from heat. In a large bowl, combine nuts and marshmallows. Fold in chocolate mixture.
- Spread in waxed paper lined 9x 13 - inch pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan. Peel off waxed paper and cut into squares. Cover and store at room temperature.
- Makes about 40 squares.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 41g|
|Recipe makes 40 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||56%|
|Total Fat 12.08g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4.67g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.12g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|