Roasted Red Pepper Triangles Recipe
Cost per serving $0.60 view details
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups finely diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 pkg (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 TBSP Italian salad dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; press onto bottom and 3/4 in. up sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Seal seams and perforations.
- Top with half of the ham; layer with Swiss cheese, pepperoni, provolone cheese and remaining ham.
- Top with red peppers.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, Parmesan cheese and salad dressing mix; reserve 1/4 cup.
- Pour remaining egg mixture over peppers.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out remaining crescent dough into a 13x9-in. rectangle; seal seams and perforations.
- Place over filling; pinch edges to seal.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; brush with reserved egg mixture.
- Bake until crust is golden brown, 20-25 minutes longer.
- Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Cut into triangles. Serve warm
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 53g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 68||63%|
|Total Fat 7.62g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.65g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 1.25g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|