Roasted Pumpkin Seed Sauce Recipe
Cost per serving $0.93 view details
- 1 1/2 Cups Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Canned Chipotle Chilies in Adobo Sauce, Minced
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/4 Cup Scallions, Thinly Sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, Minced
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place pumpkin seeds on baking sheet; toast 20 minutes, shaking frequently after 10 minutes to prevent burning. Remove from oven; cool.
- Place seeds in blender or food processor; purée with chipotle and tomatoes, scraping down container as needed. Add water and lime juice to blender; process until mixed. Add oil and salt; process until creamy sauce forms.
- Transfer sauce to medium bowl. Gently stir in green onions and cilantro.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 344g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 882||78%|
|Total Fat 98.31g||123%|
|Saturated Fat 15.71g||63%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 31.94g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.6g||45%|