Roasted Chicken with Peach Wine Sauce Recipe
Roasted Chicken with Peach Wine Sauce. Easy and delicious! Try this for dinner tonight!
Cost per serving $1.56 view details
- 1-3 1/2 to 4 Pound Whole Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tsp. Rosemary
- 1 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 Tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1-15.25 oz. Can Peach Halves, drained reserving the juice
- 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1 Tsp. Cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Rub chicken with olive oil and season with rosemary, oregano and pepper. Bake in preheated oven for one hour.
- Drain peaches, reserving the juice. Set peaches aside. Pour juice into small saucepan. Add white wine. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Meanwhile, whisk together the cornstarch and water. Add to the wine and peach juice. Whisk constantly until mixture thickens slightly, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and pour peach/wine mixture over.
- Return to oven and bake for another 30 minutes; baste occasionally. Add halved peaches and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles and a salad.
- Serves 4
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 334g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 298||55%|
|Total Fat 33.15g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 8.48g||34%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.01g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|