Roast Rack of Lamb with Fresh Herbs Recipe
Cost per serving $0.16 view details
- 2 racks of lamb, fat trimmed
- 4 tablespoons of dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of rosemary (minced)
- salt and pepper
- Zest of a lemon
- Heat the oven to 425F.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, rosemary, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Rub the top side of the rack of lamb with the olive oil. Press the breadcrumb mixture on top of the olive oil.
- Place in a baking pan and put into the oven. Roast until the internal temperature is 135. That's the temperature I used when cooking these, so adjust to your preference. Do remember it will cook further when resting.
- Remove from the oven, cover and rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Carve the chops into single servings and dig in.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 10g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 43||70%|
|Total Fat 4.91g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.76g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.94g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|