Red & Green Apple~Bacon Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $1.50 view details
- One Red Delicious Apple, rinsed, peeled, cored, sliced
- One Granny Smith Green Apple, rinsed, peeled, cored, sliced
- 4 slices thin bacon cook crispy (let them curl up while cooking)
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 cups mixed greens of your choice
- Dressing (optional) your favorite
- scant 1/4 cup Pure Apple Juice, 1/2 lemon juice only, one teaspoon honey, 1 tablespoon canola oil, one teaspoon white vinegar
- Add mixed greens into a large mixing bowl, add sliced red and green apples, curly bacon, red onion, toss gently
- Add the Dressing of your choice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 311g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 146||46%|
|Total Fat 16.25g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 3.58g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.78g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|