Red Cabbage Coleslaw Recipe
Cost per serving $0.33 view details
- 5 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced and chopped (about 1 small head or 1/2 large head)
- 3/4 cups coarsely grated carrots
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar, or to taste
- Combine cabbage, carrots, cranberries and walnuts in large mixing bowl.
- For dressing, mix together mayonnaise, milk, apple cider and sugar in a small bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss lightly until well coated. Cover and chill thoroughly 2-3 hours.
- Yield: 8-10 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 65g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 92||77%|
|Total Fat 10.45g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.43g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.97g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|