Raw Mango Salad With Deboned Chicken Fee Recipe
Cost per serving $0.75 view details
- 8 pcs deboned chicken feet
- 1 large raw mango, julienned & keep chilled
- 2 Japanese cucumber, julienned & keep chilled
- 2 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of cilantro, rinsed then thinly cut
- 2 TB homemade pickled bird eye chilies
- 4 lime, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 TB sugar (sweetness as desired)
- 1/2 TB fish sauce
- 3 TB Thai chili sauce
- 3 TB mushroom floss for topping
- some toasted sesame for topping
- bring a pot of water to boil then cook deboned chicken feet for 5 minutes, transfer chicken feet to ice water when done. Next, drained and chopped into small chunk.
- now, mix chopped chicken feet with Thai chili sauce and keep chilled.
- next, combined all ingredients into a big mixing bowl and stir till well cooperated.
- finally, add in the chicken feet mixture and again stir to well mixed. then serve mango salad with mushroom floss and sesame seeds.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 107g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 14||22%|
|Total Fat 1.56g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.23g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.36g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|