Rava coconut ladoo Recipe
Cost per serving $0.13 view details
- 1 cup fine rava
- 1 cup fresh grated coconut/frozen coconut
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 water
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- raisins for garnish
- 1.If you have fresh coconut, grate it or you can buy frozen coconut also.
- 2.Add rava and 2 tbsp ghee into pan and put it on medium heat.Roast rava till nice aroma comes for 5-7 minutes.Do not roast to change the color.It should stay in white color.
- 3.Now in same pan, take coconut and add 1 tbsp ghee and roast it for 3-4 minutes.Make sure, it should not burn.
- 4.Mix rava and cconut together.Take sugar and water in pan and make sugar syrup till single thread consistency.
- 5.After syrup is done, turn heat off.Add rava and coconut mixture to this suar syrup.Add cardamom powder and allow it to rest for 30 minutes.
- 6.All syrup gets soakced in rava, that time you can start rolling ladoos with your hand.Apply little ghee on hand, so mixture does not stick to your hand.
- 7.Put raisin on ladoo while making ladoo, it will give nice look to your 'Rava coconut ladoos'.
- Store these ladoos for a week, as it has fresh coconut.But, you know in my home 7 days is long time, it will finish in 3-4 days.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 49g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 38||30%|
|Total Fat 4.35g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 3.01g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.31g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|