Rainy Day Pulled Pork Bbq Recipe
Cost per serving $0.53 view details
- 1 x Boston butt or possibly pork shoulder roast
- 1 lrg onion, quartered and sliced
- 1 x salt and pepper to taste
- Â Â garlic pwdr
- 1 c. bbq sauce
- 1/2 c. vinegar
- 1 tsp or possibly two of liquid smoke, if you like
- Place pork roast in the crockpot; add in minced onion, salt and pepper and a generous sprinkling of garlic pwdr. Cover and cook on low for about 9 to 11 hrs, or possibly till very tender and shreddable. Drain all juices off and shred or possibly chop pork; add in vinegar and bbq sauce (and liquid smoke, if using). Continue cooking on high for about 1 hour. Serve with buns and tangy coleslaw for topping.
- Makes about 8 to 10 generous servings.
- There are several versions of "pulled pork" in the crockpot and many you can make in the oven.
- This recipe is a simple one, but very good.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 101g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 21||19%|
|Total Fat 2.31g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.78g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 13.04g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|