Quick Low-Fat Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Cost per recipe $1.64 view details
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt">salt or seasoned salt">salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients until potatoes are evenly coated with oil and spices.
- Place potatoes on a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, or until done.
- I really like to eat these plain, but you could serve with ketchup, a ranch dressing dip or barbecue sauce. Enjoy your baked sweet potato fries!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 300g|
|Calories from Fat 126||34%|
|Total Fat 14.25g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 1.98g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 57.97g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.0g||30%|