Quadruplet Slow Cooker Pork Recipe
Cost per serving $1.71 view details
- 1 x pork shoulder blade roast or possibly pork butt
- Â Â roast
- 1 lrg yellow onion peeled and sliced
- 1 can root beer or possibly dr. pepper
- 1Â 1/2 c. barbecue sauce
- Â Â cooked rice or possibly
- Â Â hot flour tortillas
- 1. Place pork roast in slow-cooker. Add in onion, root beer and barbecue sauce. Cover and cook on high setting 1 hour. Reduce to low setting 7-8 hrs.
- 2. Remove pork from slow-cooker and trim off fat. Shred meat with fork.
- Presentation: Serve pork either on cooked rice or possibly hot flour tortillas.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 196g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 72||29%|
|Total Fat 8.01g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.66g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 23.47g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|