Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy Treats Recipe
Cost per serving $0.22 view details
- 2-1/2 cups Rice Krispy Cereal
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice Mix (I Use McCormick's brand, any will work)
- 1 cup Clear Corn Syrup (Like Karo brand)
- Grease a 9 x12 inch glass dish
- In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients, stir with a sturdy spatula, transfer to prepared dish, smooth out the top with an offset spatula, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to cut and serve.
- Delicious fall treat!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 37g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||4%|
|Total Fat 0.56g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.14g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.53g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|