Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- Crust: 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- First Filling:
- 1-8 oz stick cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 and 1/2 cup thawed extra creamy cool whip. Mix well and placed on cooled crust.
- Second Filling: Mix together
- 2-3.4 oz packages of vanilla flavored INSTANT Jello and
- 1 cup milk. Beat until very firm and thick (2 minutes).Stir in 1-16 oz can plain pumpkin, 1/4 tsp ground clove, 1/2 tsp ginger, 1 tsp cinnamon. Mix together well and spread over first filling. Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving
- Mix crust ingredients and press down into round 9" pie pan. Bake at 350 degree for 15-20 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Mix first filling and spread onto cooled crust.
- Mix second filling and spread over first layer.
- Top with more extra creamy Cool Whip and crumble some pecans on top until beautiful.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner