Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles Recipe
As already winters started everywhere, after Thanksgiving market is flooded with different variety of Pumpkins, whether it is Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Bread, Roasted Pumpkin Soup or Pumpkin Cheesecake, dishes with Pumpkin are always an all time classic. After making trifles I had some Pumpkin Puree in hand so I made Mini Pumpkin Cakes and decorated it with Christmas theme, will share the recipe soon.
- 12 Chocolate Cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 1 Cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, ready made or homemade
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ Cup regular sugar
- 1 Tsp Tea Masala (Chai Ka Masala) or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- To make pumpkin puree at home, use the darkest golden colour pumpkin you can find for this recipe. Remove skin, dice into small cubes and boil in some water till soft. Drain and blend till you get a fine puree. This can be made in advance and stored in fridge.
- Whip heavy cream using whisk attachment of the blender until stiff peaks form. Keep in fridge until required.
- Divide the cookie crumbs into the bottoms of your trifle or serving glasses. Gently press crumbs to form an even layer of crust. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, sugar and tea spice. Beat until well combined and creamy.
- Use a spatula to fold in half of the whipped cream. Gently combine ingredients until no streaks remain.
- To Assemble the Trifles: Pipe or spoon a layer of pumpkin cheesecake onto the cookie crust followed by a layer of whipped cream. Repeat layers until your trifle reaches the top of your glass or jar.
- Store trifles in the fridge until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with crushed cookie crumbs or grated chocolate.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 171g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 318||74%|
|Total Fat 36.08g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 20.31g||81%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.99g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|